25 Ağustos 2017 Cuma

butterflies

as if they have left their larvas
right into the middle of my eyes
tiny butterflies
and maybe from there
where all the tears come from 
that tiny hole
they somehow slided in 
and started to fly in my stomach
softly caressing the walls of my gut
with their wings

then 
days 
have gone
i couldn’t open my mouth 
couldn’t take a breath from you
it got darker 
darker in me
butterflies 
couldn’t see 
my walls

the darkness surrounded their wings
all covered by a green slime thing
couldn’t fly
couldn’t breathe
died 
in me

my gut turned into a butterfly cemetery 
and you didn’t recognise
when you did,
way later, 
tried to resurrect them 
it was late
so late
that you couldn’t find 

even the cemetery 


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

İki kelam etmeden gittiğinde üzülüyorum ben.